- Seating: Raked style seating, 240 seats, 6 additional seats for those with special needs.
- Dressing Rooms: Two ensemble rooms that hold 8-10 people. Two principal rooms that hold 2-3 people. Larger men’s and women’s bathrooms with shower stalls are located on the basement level.
- Front of House: Cleo Parker Robinson Dance will not provide staff for front of house needs. You must supply your own box office personnel and ushers for the event.
- Lighting & Sound: For your event, you will have access to all working lighting equipment and sound equipment in the theatre. However, you must supply your own gels.
- Load In: You will have one technician available to open the building and to lock up when your event is over. Your assigned technician should be able to answer any questions about the space that you may have.
- Security: You must provide your own security guard, in uniform, during the time of the event to ensure the safety of the area.
- Promotional Material: Cleo Parker Robinson Dance reserves the right to display any promotional material regarding our organization during your event.
- Parking: There is ample free parking in the parking garage, on the street or at the south end of the adjacent Safeway parking lot.
- Art Gallery: Theatre rentals include complimentary access to the art gallery located in our lobby.
Performance, Exhibition, Meetings, Events, Screening, Readings, Film Location
Cleo Parker Robinson Dance Theater
119 Park Ave W, Denver
The Cleo Parker Robinson Dance Performing Arts Complex is a three-level, 24,000 square-foot historic facility that features three dance studios and an amphitheater. With support of city and local foundations, CPRD secured and renovated the historic Shorter A.M.E. Church located in Denver’s Historic Five Points. The facility is used for a wide range of activities, including concerts, lecture demonstrations, recitals, films, meetings, receptions, dances, comedy, poetry and theatre performances.