Contribute to the Community Arts Fund

Please note that 95% of your donation will go directly to qualified recipients of the Community Arts Fund. The remaining 5% will sustain the administration of this fund and other artist support services provided by Boulder County Arts Alliance.

BCAA is a registered not-for-profit charitable organization under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to Boulder County Arts Alliance may be deducted as stated in Section 170 of the IRS code. Our federal EIN tax # is 84-0566939.

Honoree Information
Select an option to reveal honoree information fields.
Contribution Options
Select Yes if you do not want your name to appear in public listings of contributors.
Name to appear publicly if this is not a private contribution. Leave blank to use your name.
My Name, Address & Phone
Boulder County Arts Alliance occasionally shares its postal mail list with other arts organizations and members to keep our members informed of arts events and opportunities that may be of interest. Please indicate if you would like to receive these mailings.
Arts Advocacy Alerts
Important notices relating to arts advocacy. Sent periodically as issues arise.
Arts Events Calendar
A summary of arts entertainment events in Boulder County for the coming week, sent once per week.
BCAA News & Deadlines
Grant deadlines, calls for entries, and Business of Arts workshop dates. Sent once per month.
Community Opportunities Bulletin
Opportunities for artists, such as calls for entries, auditions, space available, job openings, classes and workshops, etc. Sent twice per month.
Copyright © 2002-2018 Boulder County Arts Alliance. All rights reserved. Website design by: